Hydration for Runners
Carol Levesque and Alex Flint discuss the new USADA charges against Lance Armstrong, the Georgina Mini Marathon and various methods for hydration, including the pros and cons of using coconut water as a replacement for Gatorade.
- Lance Armstrong Doping Charges: USADA Makes New Allegations
- Lance Armstrong Responds to USADA Allegation
- Alex describes his experience running in the Georgina Mini Marathon
- Ironman tattoos
- The Truth about Coconut Water
- Coconut Water: As Good of a Sports Drink as Gatorade?
- Coconut Water – High Sales, Low Benefits?
- Gatorade makes you fat. Here’s what you should drink instead…
- Hydrating with food: Eat Your Water