Legacy is the New Currency
Ren Bostelaar and Chris Luckhardt discuss the measures of successful photography. Can photographic success be defined as personal satisfaction, positive feedback, lucrative sales, a large fan base, an identifiable visual style or all of the above? This week's featured photographer is Alex Boone.
- Emma Katka (a young photographer in North Dakota succeeding with social media)
- One Million Views on Flickr!
- Chris' star trails and night photography from Manitoba: Mystery Lights, Rivers of Stars, Abandoned Northern Lights
- How to Succeed as a Photographer
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Tan
- Ikumi Nakamura (Japanese urban explorer photographer)
- Vivian Maier