Should You Listen to Music While Running?
Carol Levesque and Chris Luckhardt discuss and debate the pros and cons (for serious and casual runners) of listening to music for while running. Carol also explains one of her motivations: running from dinosaurs.
- Woman Aims to Finish Marathon in an Exoskeleton (source: Canadian Running)
- Get Claire Walking Campaign
- Listening to Music While Running or Exercising: Pros or Cons (source: POSE TECH)
- Can I Listen to Music During Runs? (source: About.com)
- Effects Music Has on Lap Pace, Heart Rate and Perceived Exertion Rate During a 20-Minute Self-Paced Run (source: The Sport Journal)
- Listen to Music While Running? (source: Cool Running)
- Top Ten Biggest and Best Jumps Ever, featuring Last Jungle by Sub Focus (source: YouTube)
Running Tip: Create an iTunes playlist for your runs based the Beats Per Minute of your songs. This will help you to maintain a consistence pace during a run or separate segments of your runs.